Civilian Instructor Courses (CIC)
The civilian instructor course is one of the most popular programs that IKMF offers. IKMF has educated hundreds of instructors operating in: Israel, Asia, USA, Most European countries, Australia, and more.
- The course is compiled of two parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2. The total duration of the course is 20 days.
- The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most:
- Krav Maga techniques
- Various fighting techniques
- Principles of Krav Maga doctrine
- Teaching and practice methods
- Training methods
- Basic management
- Promotion and marketing of a training place and more.
- During the course participants will be supplied with the instructor’s manual, pictures and Logo for future use once qualified, Grading and curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
- An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified participants by the IKMF. The graduates of the course will join the IKMF local branch and operate according to our simple regulations.
- A recommendation from the local Krav Maga organization in your country Or A police / Military officer Or a manager of a security company.
- Approval from the local IKMF director Or IKMF HQ to participate in the course
- Or 3 to 4 year background in other martial arts is a plus
- No criminal record by declaration
- Health insurance
- A personal interview
- Health declaration
IKMF Krav Maga instructors are qualified to train you and conduct seminars, their qualification is stipulated in successfully passing our renowned Civilian instructors course, a minimum KM Level of Graduate 1, and professional sectors instructors course such as mentioned above.
- Master Level
- Expert – E1, E2, E3, E4, E5
- Graduate – G1, G2, G3, G4, G5
- Practitioner – P1, P2, P3, P4, P5